Views:92 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-06 Origin:Site
When the high-pressure shutdown of the air source heat pump water heater occurs, it needs to be checked in many aspects to find out the root cause and solve it. This article will explain the troubleshooting methods for the high-pressure protection of air to water heat pump.
1. Water scale deposits in the condenser, the heat exchange efficiency is reduced, and the heat discharged by the compressor cannot be released in time.
Troubleshooting: water treatment should be done in areas with poor water quality. The frequency of using detergent should be controlled, since copper coils are easy to be perforated if washed for too many times.
2. The hot water circulating pump is broken or the water level of the water tank is too low (the hot water circulating pump cannot pump water). The water flow is insufficient, the heat exchange efficiency is reduced, and the heat discharged by the compressor is not released in time.
Troubleshooting: replace or repair the water pump and check whether there is water in the water tank and whether the water replenishing system works normally.
3. The filter installed on the circulating pipe is blocked, the water flow is insufficient, the heat exchange efficiency is reduced, the heat discharged by the compressor is not released in time, and the air source heat pump water heater has high-pressure protection failure.
Troubleshooting: clean the filter. It is recommended to clean it once a month.
4. The high pressure protection switch is damaged.
Troubleshooting: replace the high pressure protection switch.
5. The default water outlet temperature of the air source heat pump water heater unit is 55℃. If the temperature is set too high, the high-pressure protection failure will also occur.
Troubleshooting: meet the setting conditions (the temperature should be set at 55℃ or below).
6. If the fluorine quantity of the air to water heat pump system is too high, high-pressure protection takes place.
Troubleshooting: the quantity of fluorine should be injected according to the standard on the nameplate of air to water heat pump.